- EDUCATION FUNDS
- POVERTY ALLEVIATION
- HEALTHCARE INITIATIVES
- YOUTH CAPACITY BUILDING
PARTNER WITH US
We seek the support of network of corporations, foundations, educational Institutions, professional institutions, and individuals to reach the underserved population and to empower youths to become change agents in their communities.
Be part of our project initiatives and capacity building. You may use the form below to make an online donation, or contact us by phone, email, or by mailing a check addressed to Nigerian Women Association-USA, MD-DC-VA-PA-DE to P. O. Box 19501, Baltimore, MD 21206. Your financial aid will alleviate the living conditions of the disadvan-taged in our community.
- Be part of NWAMM change agent initiatives.
- Strengthen your reputation in the community.
- Build a socially and economically literate work force.
- Create effective pipeline for interns and future employees.
- Provide rich employee volunteer opportunities.
- Provide renewed inspiration to company engineers and employees.
NWAMM greatly appreciates the support of its sponsors. Please join our community of companies, colleges and universities, government agencies, foundations, professional associations, other non-profit organizations, and individuals working to inspire youth to pursue science and technology excellence.
Your donation is tax-deductible. For sponsorship opportunities at NWAMM, contact us through either of the following:
Online Form Below: