Andrew Ndubisi Ucheomumu (Mazi), Esq., LL.M. (U.S.), LL.M. (U.K.)
Mazi, also known as Attorney Ucheomumu, serves as the General Counsel for NWAMM. He is a practicing attorney in Maryland with expertise in Complex Litigations (civil and criminal), Trials, and Appeals. Mazi is also the Managing Attorney at The Ucheomumu Law Group, LLC. In addition to his Juris Doctorate degree, Mazi holds two advanced law degrees obtained after his J.D., and he was the first to complete the Dual LL.M. program with the University of Hull (U.K.) at the American University, Washington College of Law. He is also a certified conflict resolution mediator.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) (summa cum laude), Economics and Political Science, University of Pittsburgh.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D., cum laude), University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law.
- LL.M. (Post J.D.), Constitutional Law with National Security Law and Military Jurisdictions, American University, Washington College of Law
- LL.M. (Post J.D.), European Public Law with Islamic Law of War & Peace), University of Hull Law School, U.K.
Address: 4938 Hampden Lane, #133
,Bethesda, MD 20814
- Phones: Office: 301-633-0079; Cell: 202-351-1761; Fax: 301-830-609
- E-mail: email@example.com